Friday, December 17, 2010

Troy-Bilt Big Red Tiller

This troy bilt garden tiller is the one I use for my 2 acre veggie garden.It's powerful,and does wonders even breaking up the hardest soil.

Please know this is for those with a large garden.It will save your back,and you'll really be impressed how great this tiller breaks down the soil.So planting seeds in the smooth soil makes planting alot more easier.It goes deep also,and this is important for vegetable gardening.

If you buy the dozer blade attachment,you can use it for moving snow off of your sidewalk,or driveways.I use it for moving alot yard debris,suchs as dirt,or sand piles..and even have used it to move various types of brush.So it has more use than just using it to till up,and cultivate gardens.

It has a cage around the engine to protect it from being bumped,or damaged if you run into a fence,or something else around the garden.

You can use it to pull logs,and dig trenches too.Lots of different uses for this machine.

I use this one for also breaking up new ground.Even roots it will chop up.This is a power house garden tiller.

Get it up,and running..soon as ya get it.It has a 30 day warrenty on it,and customer service works great when needing to order a part,return one,or to buy an accessory for it.

I love this tiller,and so will you.Like I said earlieir,I have a HUGE 2 acre garden that's just for my vegatables.This is what this machine was designed for..Large Gardens..:)

I don't mess around with anything smaller than this one when it comes to my larger gardens.If you want a good gas powered vegaetable garden tiller.Then this one is for you.The Troy-Bilt Big Red 20 " tiller is a garden cultivator that won't dissapoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment